how to get the actual call duration

Hi,
I am getting all the details in my MySQl table for Accounting.But my only
concern now is that how do I decide my actual call duration(excepting ring
time, setuptime and alerting time)?because I am not able to get the actual
call details even though i remove ring time, setuptime and alerting time

Best Regards,
Santosh

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects