Concurrent calls in proxy mode

Hi,

I need to run GnuGK only in proxy mode. I would like to know how much
should I improve the hardware components of the server in order to get
maximum calls in proxy mode. I guess that at certain limit, there is
no benefit to increase CPU power or RAM because gnugk will not handle
more concurent calls.

In addition to that, what is the maximum number of concurrent calls
that someone achieved with certain hardware&OS while having no issue
in terms of stability.

Best Regards,
Marcus

http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects