Re: PrefixCapacities

Hi Jan,

I checked without reload and indeed the counters are decreased. But I
do not think this is all you wanted. Otherwise the very good 'reload'
command became useless.
I understand that the counters may be lower than what they should,
but the problem is that they do not -decrease- anymore after a reload.
So I think this sounds like a bug comparing with the intended behaviour.

Anyway thank you for the great job and for the support!
Gabriel