Re: PrefixCapacities

Hi Gabriel,

PrefixCapacities are a bit particular in regards to reload, but in a
different way than you describe:
When you reload your config, the stats counters get reset to zero and
the new prefix limits are read in. If you have ongoing calls while you
do the reload your stats counter will be _lower_ than they should (and
calls may fail on the overloaded gateway). At least that is the
intended behaviour since migrating the call stats to a new set of
capacity settings is a very hard job.

So, please re-test without reloading to see if your counters get
properly decremented. They were in my tests, but of course I might have
overlooked something. If somebody wants to tackle the stats migration
between different capacity setting, feel free to send me a patch. ;-)

Regards,
Jan

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/