Re: Question about using gnugk as a proxy

If you don't proxy between the internal LAN2->Internet your calls will most
certainly fail with no or one way audio. You must proxy at minimum between
the internal and Internet.

You will be able to avoid proxying between the internal networks.
You can do this by specifying the
[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetworks = 10.0.0.0/8