Question about using gnugk as a proxy

Hello,

I have a question about using gnugk as a media proxy.

What I want to do is have is proxy for calls between our internal
network and the internet EXCEPT for calls from a particular subnet of
our internal network.

Say our internal network is 10.0.0.0/8.  We place our 'trusted' video
conferencing endpoints on 10.1.0.0/16.

Calls should be proxied like this:

Internal     Internal      No proxy
Internal     Internet      Proxy
Internal     Trusted       No Proxy
Trusted      Internet      No Proxy
Trusted      Trusted       No Proxy

Is this possible?

The reason I want to do this is most of our network is behind a firewall
with no direct access.  We want our 'trusted' endpoints to be punched
through the firewall so they can be dialed by IP address directly and
(more importantly) so they can set appropriate IP DSCP values for their
traffic.