Re: gatekeeper

Hi Don,

the easiest way to add ones own routing code is to do this externaly
via the virtual queue interface.

If that doesn't work in your case, take a look at the existing routing
_policies_. That framework is pretty generic and in most cases you can
get by without having to modify the signalling code.

But this really is a subject for the developers list. ;-)

Regards,
Jan