gatekeeper

I try to make some changes in gatekeeper, just for test some ideas
At this time there nothing interesting to show

I want to make own routing code!
Where I have to change the code I think here:
File: ProxyChannel.cxx
Gatekeeper version: 2.2.4
Function: void CallSignalSocket::OnSetup(SignalingMsg *msg)

1779:		if (!rejectCall && !destFound) {
                         // for compatible to old version
                         if (!(useParent ||
rassrv->AcceptUnregisteredCalls(_peerAddr))) {
                                 PTRACE(3, Type() << "\tReject unregistered
call " << callid
                                         << " from " << Name()
                                         );
                                 authData.m_rejectCause =
Q931::CallRejected;
                                 rejectCall = true;
                         } else {
                                 Route route;
                                 request.Process();
                                 if (request.GetFirstRoute(route)) {
                                         destFound = true;
                                         calledAddr = route.m_destAddr;
                                         called = route.m_destEndpoint;
                                         if (authData.m_proxyMode ==
CallRec::ProxyDetect)
                                                 authData.m_proxyMode =
route.m_proxyMode;
                                         if (!useParent)
                                                 useParent = route.m_flags
& Route::e_toParent;
                                 } else {
                                         PTRACE(3, Type() << "\tNo
destination for unregistered call "
                                                 << callid << " from " <<
Name()
                                                 );
                                         authData.m_rejectReason =
request.GetRejectReason();
                                         rejectCall = true;
                                 }
                         }
                 }

I want to change this code to write here own routing code.
Am I right?

My gatekeeper receives as an endpoint some ammount of calls
if all channels on my devices are busy how I have to say to the device from
which I receive calls that at this time I can't receive no more calls
So I think higher device have to understand that call which I rejected
it have to pass to another endpoint
How to signalize this!???

Pleas help me!
Thank you!!!