[RasSrv::RewriteE164] prefix change

Hi Michal,

I checked the code and the "%" is not treated.
Please look in h323util.cxx at line 295 in function RewriteString.

Indeed the "dot" is treated and is working if I specify the correct
number of dots.

As a wish, it would be great if we could implement something like a
regex expresions. Something similar to LIKE from postgres that is
working only from beginning of the string.

Best regards,
Gabriel

Anybody knows if is possible to change a prefix starting with any digit?

For example I tried these two ways but nothing works:

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
.....486=123123123
%486=123123123

It looks like is not working if the sequence starts with a wild char.
Any ideea how to do it?

Regards,
Gabriel