Re: what are RouteToGateway and RouteToAlias commands ?

Hi Amir,

those two commands can only be used as a response to the RouteRequest
event generated by GnuGk.

The basic idea is this:
You want to define your own routing logic and can't get by with GnuGk's
other routing policies. So you create an external routing script using
'virtual queues'. You define all calls you want to route to match a
'virtual queue'. For each of these calls GnuGk will send a
'RouteRequest' event to the status port and halt routing the call until
you send a RouteToXXX or RouteReject. The GnuGk will proceed with the
call and route it to the destination you specified.

Don't be fouled by the call-center centric naming of this mechanism.
This is an extremely flexible, generic routing mechanism. I think of it
as GnuGk's external API; the way to interface to non-GPL code.

Regards,
Jan