Re: basic question from beginner

Hi, Michal,

     could you please give me a usage example on how a user should
make a call to
mcu through gatekeeper, assume user is not registered with gatekeeper?
let's use the scenario that gatekeeper is at 10.0.0.1, mcu is at
10.0.0.2, user is at 20.0.0.1.

     should user use 'ohphone -g 10.0.0.1 room101@xxxxxxxx'? (room101
is default room for mcu)

     thanks a lot,