Re: virtual queue routing

flying tuzi wrote:
> Hi, Jan,
>
>     Thank you for your reply.
>
> > usually you have to call a 'room' inside the MCU, not the MCU
itself.
> > Using ohphone, you would call eg. 'room1@xxxxxxxxxx'. To achive the
same
> > over a virtual queue, you have to use RouteToGateway instead of
> > RouteToAlias. Also, make sure the 'explicit' routing policy is
active.

> I have a question here
>
> my gk is at 24.53.2.51, mcu is at 24.53.2.52. If I use ohphone to call
> room1@xxxxxxxxxx, it means I still need to remember ip address of mcu,
> then what good is gatekeeper presence? please advise.

If the MCU would register an alias for each available room, the
gatekeeper could route the calls there. If the MCU doesn't do that, you
need the IP.

But since you are using a routing script, that script could simply
look at the current registrations and see which endpint is of type MCU,
what IP it is comming from and use that information.

Regards,
Jan