Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:41 AM
Subject: RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints

Hello, I've installed gnugk a few month ago and enverything went fine till now,
the problem is that I would like to assing a prefix to a gateway. By reading
the documentation I found out it was: ip:port=alias;prefix,prefix,...
While I do this simply the gateway appear to be in the registrations by typing
printallregistrations command or a find alias, but there is no prefix assigned.
The boss told me that before I came to work here, there was another gatekeeper
so I took the old server and watched the old config, and the command was a bit
different: ip:port=alias=prefix , so I tried it but it did not even
register the gateway
ignoring it completely.
I'm actually using gnugk version 2.2.2 statically compiled for linux.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you, Gauthier.