Call Control with the Way as "billing.pl"

Dear, All

GnuGK has powerful status report and CDR, and I found billing.pl for attach a billing interface to the keeper vir the status port.
However, how can I control a call which is not allowed from billing server ? (when billing server has pre-paid feature for call, and there is no more money remains for call)
Should I have to modify source code for controling the call, according to result(response) from billing server ?

Regards,
Surym
shp

Seunghoon Park (Surym)