----- Original Message ----- From: "Cena, Stephen (ext. 300)" <sjc@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:00 PM

I'm currently testing out GnuGK as a NetMeeting gatekeeper. Thus far, the meetings function perfectly with the exception of desktop sharing. For some reason, if I share the desktop external users get booted. Anyone on the inside of the NM proxy stays connected. Below is the gatekeeper.ini I'm using (I've omitted IP addresses for security reasons). Have I missed a configureation option or configured something incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=MisGk