Re: RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints

Braham,

I'm still investigating on this, actually I believe it may not be effectively a gnugk problem :) This happends when boss tells you "install this new stuff" and no one tells you how the
firewalls and the routers are configured...
So for the moment I'm working out on that.
Thank you anyway, I'll post when the situation will be more clear...