AW: GnuGk/VRRP Howto.

Hi Andrew

Ah, i think i understand now... Sorry, sometimes my fingers are faster then
my brain :-)
Both Gatekeepers are running an both get all communication from the
endpoints registered with the gatekeeper, but the responses to the endpoints
is only sent form one of them (the active gatekeeper), right?
So, if me may expect both gatekeepers to act the same way, the would have
the same state.
What about race conditions in this case? I'm thinking about differences in
timing (or even in the system time which is likely to happen, even if both
machines are bound to the same time server), i.e, regarding the irq-irq-urq
cycle (registration timeouts)? Couldn't that lead to inconsistent state
information?

Greetings
Frank