Re: Routing H.323 calls to the first open machine

Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote (on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 01:50:09AM +0200):
> You can either:
> 1. Use the external ACD application (see www.gnugk.org).
> 2. Define a few gateways for the same prefix with capacity = 1 and priority
> = 1.
>    An incoming call will be routed to the first available gateway.
> 3. Use your own external scripts to route calls.

I started using GnuGK tonight. First roadblock: apparently, when the
registered H.323 place calls, they are unable to receive video.

A word about my setup: both the gatekeeper and the video machines are
static NAT'ed; opening up ports did not help. The Tandbergs show, on a
call to an external loopback, transmission of video but no reception.

Can anyone figure out why, on the limited facts I've provided?

To the big picture: would someone out there care to take on a consulting
gig and help me get this all together? I'm in NYC but would be willing to
deal with someone telecommuting ... I'm at <awacs@xxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks!