AW: Routing H.323 calls to the first open machine

IMHO the major drawback of the current implementation regarding ACD is, that
each routing decision is a final decision, meaning, you will not be able to
"take the call back" and place it else where unless you use the workaround
with transfer call. But this should really be seen only as a workaround -
it's far from a feature providing hunting, crankback or failureover on a
"professional" level.
But I also absolutely understand that it's not easy so easy to imlement such
features in h323.

-Frank