Re: Mysql Schemes

I'm Wondered .. you really help me a LOT!
Thanx :d

2005/9/13, Jan Willamowius <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Its all fixed now.

Bahram S. Biria wrote:
> Sorry Jan,
> The following adjustment also should have been done.
>
> - "into" should be changed to "int" in "call_number into zerofill,"
line of the CDR table structure.

> With all these adjustments everybody could just copy and paste the
content to have it all without any hassle.

> Thanks again.
> Bahram.

email had been changed to "GUNK" by mistake probably during the spell
check. It seems you also noticed it but corrected it to GUNGK instead of
GNUGK.

own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php