Re: Authenticating of tenor quintum with GnuGK is failed

You should disable gk mode in the gateway and accept
direct calls from the gatekeeper.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Voip Support" <voiphelp@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:46 AM

To configure my tenor quintum A800 as permanent endpoint, I configure my .ini file as follows

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
bab=567

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx=bab

and it is working but,i.e, it shows after telnet as follows,

?
AllRegistrations
RCF|xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1720|bab:h323_ID|terminal|9686_endp
Number of Endpoints: 1

Now I want to use a dialer with authenticating user secret PIN and so I configure my .ini file as follows,

[SQLAuth]
Driver=MySQL
Host=localhost:3306
Username=root
Database=prepaid

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SQLAuth=required;RRQ

And it is working fine also.

But in this case my problem is that though I authenticate my secret PIN using RRQ then it also try to authenticate my tenor quintum and it is failed and shows in telnet screen as follows,

GCF|xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx| |gateway;
RRJ|xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx|bab:h323_ID|gateway|resourceUnavailable;

And xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is a public IP.

How can I overcome this problem ?

--
Regards........