Von: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Munir Hossain
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. September 2005 22:41
An: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: AW: Please help regarding calls drop

Hello again Mr.Frank Fischer
I did run that command as u said, i saw remote terminal drop the call but actually they didn't disconnect the call.Also i saw in fileacc of gnugk with the option %r, remote party drop the call it declare as normal drop with Q.931 disconnect cause 16(with the option %c).So can u help me to finout the the real cause is.
Thanks again