AW: Child-Parent scenario

There's another problem in the child-parent scenario in 2.0.10 and in 2.2.3
too i guess (i didn't test it on 2.2.3).  The problem has to do with the
newly introduced feature "IRRCheck". Enabling this feature allows to detect
calls that are not active anymore (i.e. because the endpoints have died
without terminating the call). The gatekeeper listens to IRR messages that
have to be sent in a predefined period (IRRFrequency) from both endpoints.
If the gatekeeper does not receive such an IRR within the define period it
assumes the call to have died and clears it from it's list of active calls.
During this process DRQ messages are sent from the gatekeeper.
Now, using this feature in a parent-child setup would result in ALL calls
getting terminated by the parent gatekeeper after IRRFrequency because the
child gatekeeper does not send IRR messages to the parent which makes the
parent assume that the call has died.

- Frank