AW: Child-Parent scenario

just fyi: there are some problems with q.931 signalling in routed signaling
mode in the 2.0.x branch (at least in 2.0.9 and up). The source of these
problems is the missing end-to-end determination of capabilities during call
setup. This resultsin failing to setup a Q.931 channel if you have different
capability sets (and/or codes) on both sides of the call. In such a case you
wouldn't even be able to get an ALERTING nor a CONNECT.

-Frank