AW: Routing H.323 calls to the first open machine

Hi Michal

> there is no failover, but the question did not mention this
> scenario I think.
> On the other hand, such scenarios should be solved by using
> an approtiate pbx solution, like Asterisk, which provides you
> with call center features.

Disagree with you in this particular point. Hunting, crankback and failover
support is a key feature that should be supported by a Gatekeeper. Of couse
similar functionality is also supported in pbx solution but in a different
context (i.e. least cost routing).
Basically i agree with you - one should choose very carefully what kind of
functionality should get implemented into a gatekeeper. A gatekeeper's
primary job is to do fast and reliable routing, not adding value added
services. Performance,  reliabilty and functionality often are a trade-off.

Greetings
Frank