Re: RE: Enum server

The 2.2.3 release contained a bug that prevented the ENUM policy from
being activated. This bug has been fixed in 2.2.3-2. Please not that the
policy is now called "enum" (lowercase).

For PWLIB_ENUM_PATH to work, you will need to recompile 2.2.3-2 with
PWLib 1.8.0 or newer. The executables we provide are still
compiled against Pandora (1.7.5.2).

Regards,
Jan

Jose wrote:
> Thanks, Simon.
> I´m trying this feature, and don´t work, i put this:
>
> [RoutingPolicy]
> 61075=ENUM
> default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor
>

> [RoutingPolicy::OnSetup]
> 61075=ENUM
>
> and the system don´t lookup in any dns (i check it with ethereal), and

> don´t make any request to an address different of gatekeeper, endpoint
> and endpoint B, and the call respond that "the caller don´t support
> netmeeting calls".
> What is bad in my config?
> I want do when a call arrive, after check ipauth file, strip endpoint

> prefix, check dialeddigits in ENUM server only, and get the
destination
> address from it.
>
> 	Thanks
> 			Jose