Re: GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.3 released

Hi!

To fix a few small bugs that have slipped into the 2.2.3 release, we
have released 2.2.3-2.

Changes:
- format of ACF messages on status port is back to what it used to be
- a bug that prevented ENUM routing was fixed (see updated manual)
- FileIPAuth is now also included in the Windows version

The source packages and the executables for Windows, Linux, Linux 64 bit
and Solaris have been fixed. MacOS X and FreeBSD will follow.

See http://www.gnugk.org/h323download.html

regards,
Jan

<ilopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> - do not leave sockets open when proxy handlers are idle. Peform
proper
> cleanup all the time
> - manual updated with notes on TIME_WAIT and
> Q931PortRange/H245PortRange/T120PortRange
> - new SocketCleanupTimeout config variable to control time to wait
> before a socket is deleted
> - more reliable port allocation making better call throughput better
on
> a heavily loaded server or when using very small port ranges
> - more detailed description of network operations
> - if Home contains a single IP address, bind RTP sockets to this
> specific address, instead of INADDR_ANY - do not remove addresses
> specified in Home that are not found in PWLib interface table, just
> generate a warning
> - BUGFIX(clirw.cxx) random rewrite did not work for outbound rules and
> comma separated items
> - Solaris compilation errors fixed, thanks to Mikko Oilinki
> - BUGFIX(yasocket.cxx) fixed address reuse for UDP sockets in
> LARGE_FDSET mode, broadcast RAS socket did not work previously
> - better error reporting on socket allocation
> - new ENUM routing policy from Simon Horne
> - added check for PWLib/OpenH323 minimum version supported
> - optionally signal call ids in the status port with
> ACF/ARJ/DCF/DRJ/RouteRequest  messages (switch on with SignalCallIds=1
> in main section)
> - NetMeeting compatibility problems fixed
> - new [RasSrv::RRQFeatures] IRQPollCount config variable, default
number
> of "poll" IRQ messages changed from 2 to 1
> - FileIPAuth module moved from the contrib section into the main
branch
> - BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) tunnelled H.245 messages were not processed
> correctly

Practices
http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf