Re: Re: CallRec does not clear if non-registered endpoint initiates a call to a registered endpoint

Then it may be a bug. Please post the log, so we can possibly fix it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:19 PM

Thanks Frank. I did a debug trace level 5 as you suggested and found out the reason why the CallRec does not clear is because the requesting endpoint (IP Phone) has not yet sent a DRQ to the gatekeeper. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? The way I see it, the IP Phone has no information about any gatekeeper because it is not registered to any gatekeeper. So where will the IP Phone send the DRQ? Is there a way to clear the CallRec table (if called party only requests a DRQ) without waiting for the DefaultCallLimitDuration setting?

thanks,

ian