Howto accept LRQ from ANY GK

Hello,

I would like to use GnuGK effectively as a load-balancer to several H.323 softswitches.  I have setup each softswitch as a permanent-endpoint, and I can accept LRQ from another GK and return a route to my softswitch when I have defined the IP address and GKID of the neighbor in [RasSrv::Neighbors].  However, I would like to not have to configure EVERY neighbor in GnuGK, but rather accept LRQ from ANY GK and reply with the IP address of one of my softswitches.  Any tips for configuring this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chad.