From: "Zygmuntowicz Michal" <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  RAS ResourceAvailableIndicate
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:03:19 +0200

RAI handling is not implemented currently.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Huertas Garcia" <vhuertas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:20 AM

Hi all,

I am using the GNU GK v2.2.2 with an Cisco VoIP Gateway AS5350. I have configured it to report lack of resource by sending an RAS messages to the GK (RAI).

What I am asking is whether it is possible to unregister and/or disable somehow the AS5350 from the GK as long as a H.225 RAS:RAI message is receibed reporting lack of resources (Voice channels in a PRI link towards ISDN). And therefore register it again if these resources are recovered.

Thanks in advance

Victor