How to hold a call in a specific GK

Hello I have a problem with a neighbour GK Configuration.

The problem is a cisco GK with Voice over IP. Here I will configure the
gnuKG before it, to get a call, make a transfer and the call by the gnuGK.

Now it occurred that the GK gives the call to the Cisco router. (This is
simulated by another gnu gatekeeper).
The following setup I made:

One Gatekeeper as Parent GK1

Another Gatekeeper as Child GK2

Here the call is going from the GK2 to an Endpoint device. After the call is
accepted the call is going to hold from GK1.
But here it should hold by the GK2!!!

The second setup is made as followed:

One Gatekeeper as Parent GK1

Another Gatekeeper as an Neighbour GK2

Here no call is accepted from any GK. The application tell me that the
called party is
 not registered.

My Questions are if anyone can help me:

How can I hold a call in the GK2.
What works better for this problem a Child or an Neighbour configuration.
And why cant I reach a phone by the Neigbhour configuration.

Thanks for your help

GK 1 Configuration:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GK1
TimeToLive=300
Home=192.168.0.212

[Gatekeeper::TCP]
UnicastRasPort=1719
MulticastPort=1718
MulticastGroup=192.168.0.0
RouteSignalPort=1720
EndpointSignalPort=9999
StatusPort=7000
ListenQueueLength=1024
SignalReadTimeout=3000
StatusReadTimeout=5000
TimeToLive=30

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK2=GnuGK

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
; timeout value to wait reply in seconds
NeighborTimeout=2

[Neighbor::GK2]
;GatekeeperIdentifier=GK2
;Host=192.168.0.214:1719

[...]