RAS port.

Hello,
      I am tryin to change the RAS port (for ex. to 1734)  of a device. Now it registers with the gatekeeper showing the port tht i set. But when i sniff the packets it shows tht the setup was sent on 1720(old port). Why is that ?
I made the following changes in the device

 H225 Call Signal Port: 1734
 Destination H225 Call Signal Port: 1734

     "He Who Fights Monsters Should Look To It That He Himself Does Not
                           Become One."
                                    - Friedrich Nietzche

Santosh Rao
Trikon Electronics Pvt Ltd