Re: RAS port.

Hi,
You need to change the CallSignalPort port on gk Because when ARQ(Admission request is received) GK sends it's callsignal port to the endpoint in ACF. Then onwards the Endpoint uses that port for Outgoing H225 messages like setup.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Santosh Rao" <santoshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 3:42 PM
Subject:  RAS port.

Hello,
I am tryin to change the RAS port (for ex. to 1734) of a device. Now it registers with the gatekeeper showing the port tht i set. But when i sniff the packets it shows tht the setup was sent on 1720(old port). Why is that ?
I made the following changes in the device

H225 Call Signal Port: 1734
Destination H225 Call Signal Port: 1734

    "He Who Fights Monsters Should Look To It That He Himself Does Not
                          Become One."
                                   - Friedrich Nietzche

Santosh Rao
Trikon Electronics Pvt Ltd