Re: Call Manager Nightmares

         Jason,

 we have several Call Managers (3.3.x) working with GnuGK without any problem
since more than year and a half. However they are interconnected via "H.323
trunk" (in GnuGK --> Permanent Endpoint). We do not have the CCM registered
via RAS to the GnuGK. If you need any help, drop me a note. The configuration
is very easy.