Call Manager Nightmares

Has anyone gotten gnugk to operate with Cisco Call Manager 4.1? I get registation to go through, but end up with a fast busy when I try and dial out. Calls coming in don't seem to even go through the gatekeeper.

Look for some help, cisco engineers are having problems gett this to operate as well.

Jason