RE: [Openh323gk-developer] Gatekeeper shutdown due to CTRL_C_EVENT

I have exactly the same problem.  Any ideas or how I can troubleshoot this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Clothier
Managing Director
Static Burst Ltd

t- 0870 1161080
f- 0870 1161081

Tamar Science Park

1 Davy Road

Plymouth
PL6 8BX

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person.