2.2.2 fax problem

Hello,

After upgrading from 2.0.9 to 2.2.2 I can't send fax through gnugk.
Cisco gateway detects fax switch to t.38, but after ~1 minute call disconnects with cause 10.
Gnugk works in full proxy mode.
Does anybody have such problems?
How can I debug the problem?

I'm not h323 guru to understand the problem.
Can anybody help to trace the problem?
I have about 20 simultaneous calls - gnugk produces big trace of all calls. I think it will be a problem to track separate call. I can send ethereal dump of fax call.

Thanks.