Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: OpenAM

Chetan Sarva wrote:
Unfortunately asterisk's support for H323 via either the chan_oh323 or chan_h323 modules is not very good. Some of the things just dont work. If you run into problems you may want to have a look at YATE which has better h323 support but isn't as mature of a pbx.
One work around which I just thought of could be to put YATE inbetween gnugk and asterisk.

gnugk <- h323 -> yate <- sip or iax -> asterisk