Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 11:58 AM
Subject: RE: OpenAM

Hi

Have a look at www.asterisk.org I have implemented a similar solution as you are trying, asterisk is well supported and there are lots of other user’s with GNUK and Asterisk solutions out there.

Cheers

John

-----Original Message-----
From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gentian Bajraktari
Sent:
24 April 2005 01:55
To: gnugk
Subject: Fw: OpenAM

----- Original Message -----

To: gnugk

Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:53 AM

Subject: OpenAM

HI,

I have registred many endpoints to the GNUGK and given each of them a number.

Each extension can call each other and everything is fine. But I want to ba able to provide voicemail service to the endpoints for 2 cases:

1.When the endpoint is not registred

2. Endpoint is ringing but user not available (so lets say after 5 rings)

I was having  alook at OpenAm but very simple and not much docs about it. I was able to register it to the gatekeeper and it works fine,

My problem now is how to make the gatekeeeper route the call to the registred openam in the 2 cases above.

Any help ?

RG,

Gentian