Re: OpenAM

Gentian Bajraktari wrote:
Well, that is why it is not an easy setup because I need to keep GNUGK for billing purposes on AtoZ outgoing, and then I want to use, Asterisk or Openam for voicemail application for incoming calls on registred extensions on gnugk...

Maybe something like the following then:

gnugk -> asterisk -> internal endpoints

for an internal call the flow would be like:

ep1 -> asterisk -> ep2 -> voicemail if no answer / busy / or not registered

to call out you could do:

ep1 -> astersk -> gnugk -> destination

incoming call:

caller -> gnugk -> asterisk -> ep1

You are looking for pbx functionality and that is only provided by asterisk so the your endpoints must be registered with asterisk and not gnugk. You should use gnugk only for routing to external domains/networks.

Unfortunately asterisk's support for H323 via either the chan_oh323 or chan_h323 modules is not very good. Some of the things just dont work. If you run into problems you may want to have a look at YATE which has better h323 support but isn't as mature of a pbx.

Chetan