Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: OpenAM

Gentian Bajraktari wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

actually I had a look at asterisk and I did configured it to register to gnugk, so it is registred as a gateway/endpoint to the gnugk using the oh323,
but still I have the same problem on how to instruct gnguk to use asterisk for IVR and voicemail.
For this kind of simple setup you wouldn't need gnugk at all. Instead of registering the endpoints with gnugk you should register them directly with asterisk and then configure the voicemail app accordingly.

Chetan