Von: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Gentian Bajraktari
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 12:53
An: gnugk
Betreff: OpenAM

HI,
I have registred many endpoints to the GNUGK and given each of them a number.
Each extension can call each other and everything is fine. But I want to ba able to provide voicemail service to the endpoints for 2 cases:

1.When the endpoint is not registred
2. Endpoint is ringing but user not available (so lets say after 5 rings)

I was having  alook at OpenAm but very simple and not much docs about it. I was able to register it to the gatekeeper and it works fine,
My problem now is how to make the gatekeeeper route the call to the registred openam in the 2 cases above.

Any help ?

RG,

Gentian