Re: Two NetMeetings, two NATs, one Gatekeeper: is it possible?

Hi Ben,

It is not possible for gnugk to call a NetMeeting or other
standard H.323 client that is behind a NAT without forwarded
ports.

If B1 needs to be able to receive calls, you could set up
a VPN tunnel from B1 to A2.  The NetMeeting clients should
then be able to call each other directly without a GK, or
via your gnugk.  You could also use a SIP solution such
as FWD http://www.pulver.com/fwd/ , or an IAX solution
http://www.asterisk.org/ .  There are some commercial
H.323 implementations (using non-standard GK and clients)
that can call an endpoint behind a closed NAT.

If it is acceptable for calls to always be originated by
B1, it should be possible to make your setup work.  Post your
config file and trace output when calling from B1 to A1.

--Stewart

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Deutsch" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>