Re: RE: Re: Quintum With Gnugk Problem

My problem with this is, that the name Quintum really pops up a lot here
and I have no way to check which report is correct and which is not.

I have removed the "problems" comment from the entry Teodor sent in,
because he obviously didn't report that and deleted the entries where I
didn't find the mail from the person who sent it in.

But there still remain 3 entries where people insist they where having
problems with Quintum and I'd like to leave those in there so users can
make the decision themselves.

Maybe somebody using a Quintum succesfully can give the config notes a
quick look and if we get those waterproof, maybe the Quintum problems
will disapear.

http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-quintum.html

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/