Re: RE: Re: Quintum With Gnugk Problem

Why don't you really try using GnuGK in direct mode (in that case all your providers must update their billing with the IP of Quintum, not GnuGK. That is
if they authenticate you by IP)?

----- Original Message -----
From: User User
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: RE: Re: Quintum With Gnugk Problem

Dear Sirs,

I Use Gnugk and quintum in this way(only originate):

PSTN ===> Quintum A800===>GnuGk{I set permanent endpoint}===>out side

Now with some careers I have this problem which the quintum device restart automatically.

Thanks

qeng7 <qeng7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well what can I say, I know for a fact that the
Quintum does not send SetupAck.

If UserUser is giving an accurate description of the
topology, QGW<==>GnuGK<==>QGW, then Gnu must send
SetupAck for some reason. I have no reason to think
otherwise. I am not critizing the Gnu just try to get
to the root of an issue.

Its always possible there are other items in the mix
too.

I checked the Setup sent by the originating Quintum
and its flag denoting that it supports overlap is set
to false so that was not an issue.

QEng7