Re: RE: Re: Quintum With Gnugk Problem

 Just FYI,

 I have tried different routing schemes where we have Quintum on both sides
and GnuGK in the middle (tested both with signalling proxying and full proxy
mode). Quintum gateways were configured as permanent endpoints (direct H.225
signalling)

  Quintum <---->  GnuGK <---> Quintum

Tested on A400, AX, DX, CMS.
Works fine without any problems.

A400 firmware --> 2-4-20-38
AX/DX -->  P101-14-08
CMS system controller version --> 2.5.97

Everything works perfect. Call go in both directions.
Nothing special had to be "tweaking" nor in GNuGK, neither in Quintum.
It is a standart config and will not differ if the Gatekeeper is not GnuGK,
but MERA, Aqua GK or Alter PSS.

Based on that, looks like the problem is nor in Quintum, neither in GnuGK.
I also would like to ask again Michal to remove the "untracable
interoperability problems now and then" from the GnuGK interopability list.