Re: It's implement H450 in openh323 ? And if it do, how to use it ?

Hi Antonio,

GnuGk itself doesn't implement any of the 'gatekeeper initiated' H.450
procedures. But 'client initiated' H.450 procedures usually work.

I'm using the the H.450 call transfers implemented in OpenH323 tools
(eg. ohphone) quite frequently with Gnugk.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/