RE: problem denying calls

Michal wrote:
>Please take a look at the manual and see what is the correct
>syntax for [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints] entries.

I'll read it again.

>But this will not solve - a call from a permanent endpoint is
>not considered to be a "registered call", so AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0

Damn.  I thought a permanent endpoint would count as a registered call, and that I had found a clever way to do it.

>(you have a config error here too - AccecptUnregisterCalls =>
>AcceptUnregisteredCalls
>- you cannot name config variables freely, you need to follow the manual;).

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean here.  I've got it as "AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0", and the manual says the same thing.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-4.html#ss4.2
"AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
Default: 0"

>The solution can be to put IPs of unregistered endpoints on the list of
>neighbors
>- check the list archive - this has been discussed a few times.

Since the Permanent Endpoint trick won't work, I'll definitely look into that.  Thanks!

Michael