It's implement H450 in openh323 ? And if it do, how to use it ?

Title: It's implement H450 in openh323 ? And if it do, how to use it ?

Hello All

Firstable, My english is quit poor, I'm sorry.

Now I'm testint for first time the openh323 software. I have a lab with one openh323gk, one hardware fxs gateway, and two hardware fxo gateway and several phones. I'm  testing the basic concepts like as a transfer, hold or forward calls without success. Calls, between ip extensions incoming or outgoing works correctly.

After several tests I'm thinking that maybe it's not support H450 on openh323 or only I don't know how to do it.

Any idea.

Thanks.

Antonio J. Galán Martínez
Responsable de Proyectos

Informatica Corporativa Catalana icc,  S.L.
C/ Sardenya, 397-399 4º-1ª
08025 Barcelona (Spain)
Tfno: + 34 93 208 08 60
Fax: + 34 93 459 37 64