From: "Sergio Lenzi" <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:27 PM
Subject: Re:  online/offline endpoints

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 12:02, Joao Pereira wrote:
> Hello
> I would like my DB to tell me at any time witch endpoints are online.
> To do this I putted each endpoint, when is registering in the
[SQLAliasAuth]
> section, doing something like that:
> Query= UPDATE utilizador SET online = true WHERE username = '%1';
>
> but where do I put the variable false when the endpoint is getting off the
> gatekeeper??? I searched the manual and there is no place to configure the
> time when the endpoints are getting off the gk
> Can someone help me?
> Thanks
>
> João Pereira

Using a program that listen to the status port,
you can see when it get out of registration...
than this program can set the flag to false...

Usando um programa de monitoramento na porta de status,
v. pode detectar a queda de registro quando o endpoint,
nao responde ao pooling, a partir disso, reseta o flag
no banco de dados...

Sergio...

Crack the code and win a Sony DCRHC40 MiniDV Digital Handycam
Camcorder. More prizes in the weekly Lunch Hour Challenge.
Sign up NOW http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;10740251;10262165;m